Eligible presenters, who have been accepted to GenUrb’s Feminist Explorations of Urban Futures International Conference, September 26-28, 2019 at York University in Toronto, are encouraged to apply for conference funding.
Priority will be given to scholars located in the ‘global south’ (with no, or limited, institutional support).
- travel (up to $2, 000)
- four-nights accommodation
- conference fees
- student status, unwaged researchers/artists/practitioners
- no (or limited) institutional funding
- Participants from the ‘global south’
- encouragement of women, differently-abled, and members of minority groups
- overall connection to the conference themes
If you are interested in applying for this financial support please fill in this application form. Grant application opens on 15 June 2019 and closes on 28 June 2019. Grant results will be communicated by 30 July 2019.