- 1. Learning Objectives
- 2. What are Research Ethics?
- 3. Research Ethics Policies
- 4. Key Principles of Research Ethics
- 5. What are Feminist Research Ethics?
- 6. Reflexivity and Self-reflexivity
- 7. Ethics of Care
- 8. Transformation
- 9. Empowerment
- 10. Decolonizing Knowledge Production
- 11. Key Strategies of Feminist Research Ethics
- 12. Review Exercise
- 13. Summary
- 14. Feedback Survey
1. Learning Objectives
This training module will introduce you to:
- The role of ethics in research;
- The key principles and strategies of a feminist approach to research ethics;
- The ability to identify ethical issues and reflect on possible strategies to address ethics.
The Ongoing Role of Ethics
Feminist research ethics inform all aspects of the research process and will be relevant in the remaining modules covered in the GenUrb Research Training program.
Examples of the application of feminist research ethics will continue to be explored in other modules, including:
- How to conduct a literature review
- Research Methods
- Data Analysis
- Data management
- Knowledge mobilization